The 2019 Watford Half will take place on the 3rd February, starting in Cassiobury Park at 10:30. The course will be same one we have used since 2015.
The race has strong history with in the running community and has been taking place for the past 40 years, on various courses in the Watford area. We attract runners from those graduating from Park Runs, to those training for spring marathons . The race is organised by the Watford Harriers, we have been organising athletics event on track, road and cross country for over 50 years. This is an event for Runners by Runners.
- Course is traffic-free,
- Medal and Technical T-Shirt to all finishers
- Xempo Pace Makers at 1:30, 1:40, 1:45,1:50,2:00,2:10, 2:20 and 2:30,
- The route is marshalled by fellow runners;
- Race photography by Sussex Sports Photography
- Organised by Watford Harriers,
- Undulating Couse,
- Great race for Spring Marathon training,
- Professional medical support,