Before you enter the Watford Half Marathon please read the information on the Runners Medical Resource website and assess whether you are or will be able to complete 13.1 miles safely and within 3 hours. Please only enter if you can fulfil those requirements.***
I hereby declare that
- I am 17 or over on 03rd February 2019
- I am an amateur according to the eligibility rule of UK Athletics,
- I am medically fit to run
- I will do so at my own risk and agree not to hold the organisers responsible in any way for any injury or loss resulting from my participation in the event
- I agree that I will not use an audio device such as MP3, iPod or phone as it is against UKA rules
- In the unfortunate cancellation of the event through circumstance beyond the control of the race organisers. I understand, and accept, the rules and terms of the entry including that there will be no refund of race fees,
- There are no transfers of places allowed,
- Numbers are issued to the individual athlete completing the application form except with the specific authority of the Race Organiser. Athletes who receive transferred numbers without permission will be disqualified from the race.
By entering this event, the athlete indicates acceptance of UKA rules
Your Personal Data.
We the Watford Half collect the race entrants data for the purpose of administering the race. We do not sell on your data to third parties. The website does use some cookies but we don’t data mine these. We do log visits to the site, also we don’t mine these either.